1. It’s forbidden to take either pictures or videos inside Brembo Plants/Buildings.
2. It’s forbidden to use mobile phones to call/chat during the visit (during the tour free moments as well as the use of mobile phone are foreseen).
3. For safety reasons, it’s mandatory to respect the pedestrian itinerary identified in the visit areas and to use the Individual Protection Devices where foreseen.
4. For safety reasons, a proper dress code and closed shoes are required (avoid: shorts, tank tops, flip flops, slippers, heels…).
5. It’s forbidden to touch the products shown.
6. A right behavior is required, in relationship to the location visited.
7. Persons younger than 18 years old are interdicted to enter.
8. Animals are not allowed.
N.B.: Brembo reserves its right to immediately either to stop or to cancel the visit in case some of the above mentioned rules are not respected
Brembo S.p.A. ( hereinafter “Company” or “Brembo”), as data controller, would like to inform you that, pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 on the protection of personal data 1, the personal data that you provide us, as Data Subject, shall be processed in accordance with the applicable statutes and contractual provisions for the following purposes.
1. Type of personal data
a) Identification and contact details (such as, for example purposes, name, surname, company you work for, phone number);
b) Passport or identity card.
2. Purposes of processing
- To allow you to participate to the initiative organized by Brembo Business Unit After Market and let Brembo organize and manage all related activities / events;
- To control the access to Brembo areas and premises, for safety aims, for safeguarding the Company’s assets, for managing the fulfillments related to the prevention of corporate criminal liability (Italian law D.Lgs 231/2001).
3. Nature of the data and type of processing
The collection of the data of the Data Subject is a requirement for the above purposes and, failing this, it becomes impossible for you to participate to the event. The legal basis for processing is therefore the performance of the contract, the compliance with a legal obligation 2, the legitimate interest pursued by the Company to safeguard it assets, its guests and allow them to participate to the initiative.
Your personal data shall be processed by Brembo S.p.A. and its, primarily by the Business Unit After Market and by the personnel in charge for physical safety and access control, using automated and manual systems, according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency provided for in applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the adoption of technical and organizational measures appropriate to ensuring an adequate level of security.
4. Retention of data
All data shall be retained in accordance with applicable legislation for the entire period necessary to achieve the purposes set out above. Specifically, data shall be retained, starting from the date of their acquisition, as follows:
a) as regards data referred to in item 1 a), for a maximum period of 30 years, where significant with reference to the fulfillments linked to the prevention of corporate criminal liability;
b) as regards data referred to in item 1 b), for a period of 30 days.
5. Disclosure, dissemination and transfer of data
Part of all of your personal data may be processed by third parties, as independent data controllers, such as for example purposes but not limited to, travel agencies for the organization of the initiative (transportation, room and board) and the issuance of possible visa, where necessary, or a Brembo partner, should the initiative include the visit of its areas.
Brembo relies on third parties to provide certain services that entail the processing of the personal data discussed above, including IT system management and maintenance services. These entities act in accordance with instructions from Brembo in the capacity of data processors under specific contractual agreements. A list of these entities is available by request through the channels indicated below.
Your data may also be disclosed to other Brembo Group companies, including investees and subsidiaries based both within and outside the European Union (an up-to-date list of which is available from Brembo’s institutional website), where necessary for communication purposes and to complete the presentation of Brembo S.p.A. In such cases involving transfers outside the European Union, Brembo undertakes to ensure levels of protection and safeguards, contractual or otherwise, that are considered adequate under applicable legislation, including the use of standard contractual clauses. Your personal data shall not be disseminated.
6. Data processing for video surveillance purposes
On completion of the simplified information notice published by means of the warning signs placed closed to the monitored areas, Brembo provides the following further information.
The registration of the footage, performed by means of the video cameras, is aimed to protect the safety of the employees and of the persons that access the premises and the bordering areas and to protect the Company’s goods and assets from unlawful behaviors.
The access or the transit of the data subject, for example, in bordering areas of our premises, at the entrance, etc., entails necessarily the registration of their images. This data processing is based in the legitimate interest of the controller of safeguarding and protecting, as explained above, as provided by the Italian supervisory authority by means of the Act on video surveillance dated April 8th 2010 (doc. web n.1712680).
The registered footages are deleted within 24 hours, except for a longer period eventually necessary for fulfilling a specific request from the judicial authority or the law enforcement agencies.
The registered footages will be processed only by the personnel authorized for this task. The registered footages will not be disseminated, except for specific request by the judicial authority or the law enforcement agencies or for the use in judicial proceeding, in case of crimes.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
You may exercise the rights provided for in Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 (Articles 15-21) in respect of the processing of your data described herein. Such rights include the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data exist or not (right of access);
- update, amend and/or rectify your personal data (right of rectification);
- obtain the erasure or restriction of processing of personal data which have been processed unlawfully, including data which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed (right to be forgotten and right to restriction of processing);
- object to the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (right to object);
- withdraw consent, where granted, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent granted prior to withdrawal;
- obtain a copy of the data concerning you in an electronic format and request that the data be transmitted to another controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, or to request additional information concerning this policy statement, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail at email@example.com
or the Controller at the addresses provided below.
You may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of a breach of the provisions on the protection of personal data.